Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Who? What? Why?










My name is Kathleen and my  daughters lovingly refer to me as "Betty Cracker."   Why you say?  Well I guess because I am a canner, a baker, a seamstress, a quilter, a hooker (I crochet, get your mind out of the gutter), a make-your-own cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, softener etc..... kinda gal.  If I can make I will.  If I can't,  I will do some research and figure out a way to make it.

When exactly the nickname Betty Cracker came about, I do not remember.  But it stuck and it always makes me giggle when I hear it.  

My main focus of this blog will be canning.  I may throw in a craft or two here and there, but canning will be our main topic here.  I always welcome questions and/or suggestions, so comment away.  

I hope that we enjoy our adventures in canning together and I hope that I can not only bring you some great information, but also some great laughs.    Let's do this thing!

 

1 comment: